Add event information to event on import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Add event information to event on import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    austinight
    Participant

Is it possible to add information to the imported events? Maybe on Preview?
    Information such as tags, images, content, custom fields?

Thanks in advance.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bak!

Thanks for getting in touch! Let me help you with this question.

When previewing your import, you can select the post status and a default category for the current import.

If you want to specify additional fields, you can use CSV imports to assign tags, image, content and custom fields. Here’s a guide to CSV imports with some examples you can download to run some tests > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/csv-files-options-and-examples/

Finally, you could also customize how the events are imported but would require some custom coding, which we can’t give support for.

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add event information to event on import’ is closed to new replies.