Add Event / Import RSS programmatically

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add Event / Import RSS programmatically

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hi,

I have read this thread :
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-event-import-rss-programmatically/

One of the replies there says that “import RSS programmatically ” feature has been assigned as ticket to one one of your team members .

This feature is going to be very useful for our application. So I was willing to know how close are you guys to implementing this feature ?

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

Hi, Brian.

To be clear on what feature you’re inquiring about, are you looking to import events from an RSS feed? If not, please elaborate.

Thank you.

Brian
    Participant

Yes, we would like to import events from a RSS feed located on another site.

Cliff

Brian, when you say “located on another site,” does that other site also run The Events Calendar? I ask because we have 2 different feature requests.

Brian
    Participant

No, the “other site” that we are talking about does not run The Events Calendar.

Cliff

In that case, I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5629043-allow-rss-feeds-into-the-events-calendar

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

However, I can tell you that, at this time, it’s not slated to be developed. If it was stated as such before, it was a misstatement. It’s not like it was scoped and assigned and then now it isn’t. I double-checked this with Andras from that other thread you linked to.

Brian
    Participant

Thank you for all the information. Will definitely vote for it.

Cliff

You’re welcome. Have a great rest of your week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event / Import RSS programmatically’ is closed to new replies.