Add Event form displays blank page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add Event form displays blank page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    strongcoffee
    Participant

I just purchased the community events add on after installing and setting it up the page is blank.

Casey
    Participant

strongcoffee,
    Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help! Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

strongcoffee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

strongcoffee,
    Can you try changing your Events Template (Events->Settings->Display) to the ‘Default Page Template’ to see if this resolves the issue? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

strongcoffee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

strongcoffee,
    Could you try using the ‘Default Events Template’ and see if that resolves the issue? Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

strongcoffee
    Participant

Hi Casey. the form did show up when i switched to ‘Default Events Template’ but it completely breaks the css of the site.

Casey
    Participant

strongcoffee,
    While I wish I could say that the plugin seamlessly integrates with every theme out there, the reality is that custom themes have so many settings/options that it would be nearly impossible for us to account for all of those. Due to our limited resources, we’re unfortunately unable to provide support for specific styling issues with third party themes, so I would definitely recommend that you reach out to the developer of your theme to see if they can offer some guidance.

We’d be happy to answer any questions they might have about how the plugin works, or point them towards our extensive technical documentation. I hope that helps to point you in the right direction.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event form displays blank page’ is closed to new replies.