add event error

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events add event error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alfemand
    Participant

The checkboxes of categories on add event page are all messed up.
    If i drag description field bigger, the categories now looks fine.

I think it’s because i have a sidebar – It pushed everything together, but since your plugin don’t create a page for the submit event, i have no option to remove the sidebar, and it uses my default page template.
    Is there an easy fix for this? Maybe set a fixed start height of the descriptionbox above, could solve the problem

Casey
    Participant

alfemand,
    Sorry about this! Have you tried switching to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue still persists? Give that a try and let me know if you’re still seeing the same problem. Thanks!

-Casey-

alfemand
    Participant

Yes and the problem is the sidebar pushing the form together.

if i change: #tribe-community-events .eventForm {
    margin-top: 20px;

To: #tribe-community-events .eventForm {
    margin-top: 0px;

The page looks good, but i am not really sure if that has a bad effect somewhere else on my site

Casey
    Participant

alfemand,
    Those style rules should be specific to the Community Events pages, since they’re preceded by the ‘#tribe-community-events’ ID. You could also try using this code in your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/7769180 (you’ll need to replace the CSS there with your styles). This will ensure that the CSS only displays on Community Events pages.

Let me know if that does the trick! Thanks!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since you’ve marked my reply as the answer, I’ll assume that you’re all set here and go ahead and close this one out. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘add event error’ is closed to new replies.