Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Thomas.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

Hi!
    I installed the above extension and expected to see the content of additional ticket fields in the main order screen. But this is not the case. The information is only sent by email and is seen in the registered customers dashbord. Is this intended or a bug?
    I also need this on the woocomerce invoice, where it is also invisible …
    Thanks for help,
    Thomas

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for using our plugins!

The extension will only add the additional data to the WooCommerce order page. At the moment that is the only functionality it has. The data will not appear neither on the dashboard order page, nor on the invoice generated by other plugins.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thomas
    Participant

Hi AndrĂ¡s,

thank you for clarifying. Perhaps this feature will be integrated in future … I will see …

Andras
    Keymaster

If we see enough requests for it, then it definitely has a good chance of becoming core functionality.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Is there anything else I can help you with before we close this down?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event and Attendee Information to WooCommerce Order Details’ is closed to new replies.