Add either Location (Venue) or an Additional Field to Pop-Up Tool Tip

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add either Location (Venue) or an Additional Field to Pop-Up Tool Tip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

We were interested in adding one piece of additional content to our Events Calendar tooltip pop-ups, and they would be either the Location Venue entered for each event (or preferably, content from an Additional Event Field we created with has two options).

In either case, I was hoping maybe someone had either requested this before, or there was some editing to a particular file in the theme I could access where I might be able edit to have this content appear along with the default content that we already get (event title, event date/time, and event details)

Any assistance or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Doug,

That should be possible with a template override.

You would need to override this file:

wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/tooltip.php

In the header of that file you will find the location of instructions that can help you, as well as where you need to place the override.

Hope this helps you get started. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add either Location (Venue) or an Additional Field to Pop-Up Tool Tip’ is closed to new replies.