Add content after event description

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add content after event description

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    austinight
    Participant

I’d like to add content to each event after the event description using shortcodes. The content will depend on the event’s venue.
    How would I go about doing that? Template maybe?

Thanks in advance

Geoff B.

Good evening Bak and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I’d like to add content to each event after the event description using shortcodes. The content will depend on the event’s venue.
    How would I go about doing that? Template maybe?
    Indeed, a template override would be the best option if you can.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

If coding is not really your cup of tea, you could always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Another approach (which also requires some template override code) would be to use something like the Advanced Custom Field plugin and integrate that in your page template.

This way you can simply paste a different text in each event.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Mathew
    Participant

@austinight

Sorry to jump in on this topic, but the other topic has been closed. This is regarding this issue.

Avada 5.3.1 has addressed the issue with regards to the isotope library conflict. You can safely remove the work-around that I provided in the previous ticket.

Hope this helps.

Geoff B.

Good evening Mathew,

Once again you are beyond helpful and generous with the Events Calendar community!
    Thank you for being so awesome it’s greatly appreciated.

Bak, let me know if you have any further questions on the current topic.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add content after event description’ is closed to new replies.