Add an additional email address for support

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add an additional email address for support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

We have three licenses for this plugin in this account. Is it possible to give another email address access to the support forums in addition to my email address?

Thank you.

Geoff B.

Good evening Amy and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment since access related to the support forums is tied to a WordPress user account (which only allows for one email).

Perhaps a solution for now would be to tie the account to a “neutral” email address ?

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add an additional email address for support’ is closed to new replies.