Add all venues to menu like events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add all venues to menu like events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Is there a way to add a menu item that lists all venues, similar to the way we add all events to the menu?

Or would I be better off creating a static page that contained hard links to each venue?

Mike

Rob

Hey Mike! Thanks for the note, and for reaching out. You are correct that at this point, there is no page listing all the Venues on the frontend. (Although since we have had a few requests for this in recent months, my guess is we’ll be incorporating such a feature sooner rather than later).

Creating a static page may be the best route to go at this point; though if you were looking to code something from a more dev-minded perspective, you may be able to put something together through use of our template tags- as detailed at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation.

That help? Let me know if you needed something more specific and I’ll do what I can to assist. Thanks again for reaching out.

Mike
    Participant

Looks very interesting. I think for now that a simple static page will do the trick, but as I add venues I will look more into the template tags.

Thanks for the reply. Purchased pro yesterday.

Mike

Rob

Excellent to hear! Welcome to the PRO fold, and thanks for the support 🙂 Looking forward to working with you on any questions/support issues you may have down the road.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add all venues to menu like events’ is closed to new replies.