Add additional tickets costs

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Add additional tickets costs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jaap
    Participant

Hi,

I’m setting up some events with additional fields the user has select from, like what type of meal he/she wants or if he/she needs a cloth package. These options cost extra money on top of the ticket price but I don’t see where I can insert this. How can I charge extra costs?

I’ve also tried using the WooCommerce product add on extension but it’s not compatible with event tickets plus. When I configure add on items with the product they are not visible when buying the product since the corresponding ticket is shown.

https://demo.bezielen.nl/evenement/yoga-weekend/

Cheers,
    Jaap

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jaap,

Using the additional fields, there is not currently a way (out of the box) to add additional fees based on the user’s selections. However, you should be able to use some WooCommerce extensions to allow users to select these additional products and charge them additional fees. These options will not appear on the event page tickets section, but you can use the full WooCommerce product page for tickets, which will display the options just as a traditional WooCommerce product would. Integrating a third-party plugin with the default tickets form would require a customization – our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give this a shot.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jaap
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I’ve used the code snippet and now I see the product page and custom fields. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
    Jaap

Jennifer
    Keymaster

No problem! I’m glad that is helping.

Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Feel free to open up a new thread if you have any other questions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add additional tickets costs’ is closed to new replies.