Add a ticket with enter your own amount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add a ticket with enter your own amount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian Delmonte

Hi, I have a ticket page with 3 tickets. I want to add one more (really a donation box) that allows you to enter a custom amount (donation), so people can click on a ticket, add to cart AND enter a donation amount too and pass that along to the cart.

Thanks very much.

Barry

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins 🙂

That’s a really interesting idea and it’s probably even possible as a further customization of Event Tickets Plus – but, unfortunately, is not something the plugin supports directly at this time.

If I can help with any other questions you might have, definitely let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a ticket with enter your own amount’ is closed to new replies.