Help Desk

Add a custom statuses

Hello,

I come back to you because I need your help.

I added custom statuses to the custom event post with the wordpress function register_post_status in the functions.php file of my theme. So far, everything is fine, but when I assign the new status to the event, it does not appear in my list of upcoming events.

My question : is this way of adding custom statuses correct? or is there a particular filter for your plugin to add custom statuses?

Another question, in the editing form of the organizer in the front-end we can not change the image of it, is it possible to tell me if there is a feature for this effect.

Sorry for my english *_*!

Thanks for your help .

Hi, Rachman.

Could you please provide your full code customization (with regards to post statuses) so I can look further into this for you?

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Add a custom statuses’ is closed to new replies.