Add a custom column to 'Add a column' dropdown

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add a custom column to 'Add a column' dropdown

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hello MT,
    My users are having a bit of trouble managing (viewing) their events in the events dashboard. It appears that events are sorted by start date on the events edit list page. So I’m thinking of adding an ‘Added date’ option to the ‘add a column’ dropdown. This would allow users to view and sort events by publish date. Any suggestions or things to watch out for when doing this?

Maybe this could be a new feature in your next release.

Rob

Hey Andrew. Thanks for reaching out here. If I’m understanding the issue here, it sounds like what you’re requesting may already be baked into the Advanced Post Manager (which is automatically integrated into the plugin here). That plugin’s standalone version is right here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/advanced-post-manager/. Does the documentation file provided in there give you what you need to create a new column accordingly?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a custom column to 'Add a column' dropdown’ is closed to new replies.