add 2nd admin to Events Calendar Pro license

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions add 2nd admin to Events Calendar Pro license

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Annie Christensen
    Participant

I’m a developer and installed Events Calendar Pro for a client. The license was initially in the client’s name, but in order for me to access your support, I had to change the email address to my own. Which of course means that now the billing comes to me.

I need to buy a license for the Community Calendar for a different client, which means I have to use a different email. It’s becoming a mess and I’ve put off buying the 2nd license because I don’t have a clean way to manage it.

What we want is for the client to own the license and be the billing contact, and for them to allow me to administer the site and contact support. Woo offers this for their premium products, as do WP Engine, Namecheap, and many other online service providers.

Is this something you support but I couldn’t figure out? Or is it not supported? And if not, will you consider adding it?

Courtney

Hey Annie

At this time, this is not something that we support. I’ve often wanted a similar model for premium plugins to exist in the WordPress community overall, but have yet to see anyone doing this.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

You could set up an email account that forwards to the client and you alike for support responses here and billing purposes.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Annie Christensen
    Participant

Thanks, Courtney. Yes, we did set up a shared email but I was hoping there was a cleaner solution. Will take your advice re: User Voice as soon as I’m off deadline. 😉

Courtney

Thanks Annie. I hope this turns out well for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘add 2nd admin to Events Calendar Pro license’ is closed to new replies.