add 2 day intensive of a class that repeats 3 more times

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions add 2 day intensive of a class that repeats 3 more times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eve
    Participant

2 questions:

1. How do I add a 2 day intensive class that repeats?
      and how do I repeat that event 3 times?
      This is not a series, it is a class that is given 4 different times over 2018. Or, do I enter it as a series. if so, how do I do the 2 days?

Here is the listing:
    ToP Facilitation Methods
    Two-day intensive. (Early Bird Rates available!)
    This course presents the fundamentals of the Technology of
    Participation (ToP) methods, with hands on training to increase
    effectiveness, consensus and creativity in meetings. If you take
    one course to learn more about facilitation, this is it!
    February 8 & 9 from 8:15pm-5pm
    May 8-9 Redding from 8:15pm-5pm
    July 12-13 from 8:15pm-5pm
    September 27-28 from 8:15pm-5pm
    December 6 -7 from 8:15pm-5pm each day.

1. How do I use the support ticket system for my clients so that the emails come to me, not the client? (I am a web designer.)
      when i login to my clients account, and try to change the support email to myself, it says [email protected] is already being used. but I have not updated my license on my account since I was using it on another clients site and we switched over to them for payment.

Here is the client info:
    Events Calendar PRO
    License Type: Personal
    Renews on: Dec 19th, 2018
    Upgrade to: Business | Agency | Unlimited
    Auto-renew ON
    Site Url
    1 strategicfacilitation.com

Many thanks,
    eve lurie
    [email protected]

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Eve and thanks for reaching out! Let me help you with your questions.

How do I use the support ticket system for my clients so that the emails come to me, not the client?

At the moment there is no way to assign an email address to multiple accounts. The best you can do is to ask your client to set up an automatic forwarding for the emails that come from us.

How do I add a 2 day intensive class that repeats…

Currently there is no way to add a 2 day event that lasts e.g. 9 to 5. You can only add it as

1. from day 1 9am to day 2 5pm OR
    2. all-day event and define in the description or the title of the event that it is from 9 to 5

Once you have that part set up you can create a recurrence with custom rules and define the desired dates.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘add 2 day intensive of a class that repeats 3 more times’ is closed to new replies.