Account licencing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Account licencing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi – I need some help determining if our account should move to an unlimited version

Courtney

Hi Anthony

I’d like to help answer any questions you might have. How many sites do you foresee adding to your plan?

What additional questions do you have?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

My first request is to clarify how many licences we are using now and what we have paid. I think we have made 3 separate purchases of the $149 offer – meaning we have purchased 9 licences.

I can certainly foresee us needing more than 10 licences – maybe in 12 months we will have 15, give or take a couple.

This is why I figure the $450 unlimited is probably right for us now? I assume this is a per annum rate?

Thanks for your help.

Courtney

Hi Anthony

Right now you have 1 agency license which is $299 initially and renews at roughly a 10% discount annually. You have met the limits of that license with 10 domains plus a localhost staging domain. Unlimited is the next tier up at $750 (less $300 in your case as you upgrade from agency). You could gradually increase, depending upon how many sites you take on. If you are adding just 1-3 in the near future, personal or business licenses would fit your needs. If you plan to add more than 4, then yes, upgrading your single agency license to unlimited would make more sense.

Does that help?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Account licencing’ is closed to new replies.