account issues after purchasing aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator account issues after purchasing aggregator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I just purchased events aggregator and it’s not appearing anywhere in the Downloads section of my account to get started.

Also, I’m getting a noticed an alert that my Facebook add-on has expired, however in my Accounts section it reads it doesn’t expire until May 2017. Please help! I’d like to get going with Aggregator. Mike

Cliff

Hi Michael. Sorry for the confusion here.

The code for Event Aggregator (EA) is actually built-in to The Events Calendar so there’s not a separate item to download and install. You just input your EA license key at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Licenses

Your account has 2 Facebook Importer licenses:

• Personal that expired July 5, 2016
    • Business that will expire May 24, 2017

You should be able to see all your license keys at https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘account issues after purchasing aggregator’ is closed to new replies.