Accidentally let me Pro subscription lapse

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Accidentally let me Pro subscription lapse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rdall
    Participant

I didn’t realize my pro subscription lapsed and not sure the implication of keeping The Events Calendar up to date but not the Events Calendar Pro.

Since I already had the Pro at one point can I get it updated to the renewal rate?

Please advise and sorry for the trouble.

Caroline

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out! No need to worry about letting your PRO subscription lapse at this time–you’ll still be eligible to renew at our discounted rate whenever you’re ready to do so, or you can continue using just The Events Calendar if you’d prefer. If you wish to continue using PRO but aren’t ready to renew just yet, do make sure that you hold off on updating The Events Calendar so that the version numbers for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO remain in sync. Using the newest version of The Events Calendar with an older version of Events Calendar PRO can cause conflicts that may produce undesirable results with your events or calendar pages.

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit! Thanks again, and let us know if there’s anything else that we can assist with!

rdall
    Participant

I renewed my single site license and it said:

Multisite licenses are now available: it looks like this license is being used on a multisite network but is using a single-site license. Please visit https://theeventscalendar.com/products/ to upgrade.

The thing is were only using it on single site. Were not using it on the network. The only reason we have the network is so we don’t have six independent installs of WordPress. We don’t need six installs of The Events Calendar.

So in my mind the single site license should still apply because I am only using it on a single site.

We only have it active on a single subsite as well. But that doesn’t seem to matter to the warning.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by rdall. Reason: Added additional information
    Caroline

Hi Robert,

Thanks for following up! This message is mainly intended for users who used single-site licenses across multiple sites on a multisite network during a time when we did not offer multisite licensing for our products. If you only need to activate Events Calendar PRO on one or a handful of sub-sites on a multisite network, you can safely ignore this warning! The functionality of the plugin itself won’t be impacted in any way–our Multisite products simply add network-wide administration features and support for activation across 11 or more sub-sites in a multisite network, neither of which would be useful for your situation! 🙂 You can read more about our Multisite licenses and how they differ from our single-site offerings on our Knowledgebase here.

Does that help to address your concerns here? Let me know if you should have any other questions–I’d be more than glad to assist!

rdall
    Participant

Thanks that helps!

Caroline

You’re welcome–glad to be of service! 🙂 It looks like you’re all sorted by now, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. Thanks again for stopping by, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Accidentally let me Pro subscription lapse’ is closed to new replies.