"AccessDeniedRequest has expired" message with iCal link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "AccessDeniedRequest has expired" message with iCal link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marylhurst
    Participant

Hello,

I have a report of an iCal link not working on iPhone. It results in an error message saying “AccessDeniedRequest has expired” followed by a bunch of letters/numbers (please see the attached screenshot). I do not have an iPhone to test it with, but it does work on my Android phone.

The page that the link is on is here: https://events.marylhurst.edu/event/chuck-caruso/

Please let me know if I can provide any additional details!

Thanks,
    Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Are you referring to the ‘iCal Export’ link on that page? If so, I tested this out with an iPhone and everything worked properly for me.

In any case, can you try updating all of your Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions and see if the issue still occurs?

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"AccessDeniedRequest has expired" message with iCal link’ is closed to new replies.