Access to individual event headers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Access to individual event headers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ipa2018
    Participant

I have custom javascript for each event I want to use to track clicks, hovers, et cetera. How do I access the header of each individual event?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you’re using the default events template (under Events > Settings > Display > Events template), then the header is called with get_header. If you have “Default Page Template” selected, the header will be called in your theme’s page template. You can take a look at our template in wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/default-template.php. I would also recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide and functions list, which are always great resources when making customizations to our plugins.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Access to individual event headers’ is closed to new replies.