Access Control and Breadcrumbs.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Access Control and Breadcrumbs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alfozaie
    Participant

Hello guys, let me start off by saying how great a product The events calender is, the best calender plugin by far.

Now to the bad stuff, sorry, Community is bugs galore! incompatible with breadcrumbs had to completely erase the code from my website and rewrite it to make it work (didn’t want to waste the 50 bucks lol)

Another thing, a bigger problem which I am yet to find a fix for, Access Control, enabling any form of access control from Community settings cripples my website, made it useless and obsolete since it redirected all users, except for admins, to a blank page with a smiley.. (wp stats footer which i have disabled but for some reason comes up) anyways only fix so far seems to revert to WP default access control and turn off Community Access Control.

Personally I like your redirection method its far more elegant than default but unfortunately its just not working for me, could be my theme or my code, but I doubt it since whenever I hit the back button after the redirection it works fine but then goes back to being naughty and I get all sorts of weird frames things going on.

Anyways sorry for the rant but I’m still going to use your products I think your work is fantastic just trying to give some feedback hopefully it comes in handy.

Cheers from Kuwait.

http://3boodslist.com

Barry

Hi Abdullateef – we definitely appreciate the feedback.

If you try disabling other plugins (other than The Events Calendar and Community Events) and switch back to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Eleven do you still come up against these problems?

Casey
    Participant

I’m closing this thread out, since we haven’t heard back.

Abdullateef – please open a new thread if you continue to have issues. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Access Control and Breadcrumbs.’ is closed to new replies.