Access Control

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Access Control

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Matthews
    Participant

The access control in Woocommerce “Restrict purchasing of this product to” and “Restrict viewing of this product to” doesn’t seem to work with tickets. I can still see and purchase the ticket when logged out.

I assume that the tickets plugin does not support the access control of Woocommerce?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

Where is the access control feature coming from? I could not find it on my basic WooCommerce site are you using a plugin or am I missing something?

If you are still allowed to purchase a ticket with a restriction then I am not sure what the restriction coding needs. We do not modify the cart so I guess it needs to restrict the ticket(product) itself.

You could follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

And modify the ticket template in your theme:

plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php

And add the restriction coding check there.

I can try to answer some more questions about how to modify our template, but not able to provide much on the coding needed for the restriction.

Let me know though.

Thanks

Kevin Matthews
    Participant

Sorry forgot to mention I’m using Pippins Restrict Content Pro, I’ve got it working now thank you for the guidance.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Access Control’ is closed to new replies.