About Event manager pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions About Event manager pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Romel

hi,

We are using the event manager plugin for our website, but we now have a requirement of using a calendar widget in our sidebar, apparently the sidebar calendar widget is available only in the pro version?

Well we have decided to purchase the Event manager pro license for 89$ , but we are confused about the write up, as it say 89$ per year, what are you suggesting by this , do you mean that the use of the plugin is on a yearly basis or only the support and updates are provided is available only for a year ? and the plugin is available to use on a lifetime basis ?

we want to be clear before you make the purchase and need to do it on an immediate basis so a quick response will be much appreciated.

thank you.

Courtney

Hi Romel

I wanted to be sure I’m following you. Did you mean to say that you are using https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/? Our plugin is wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/, not Event Manager. We aren’t able to support Event Manager.

Our pro plugin, Events Calendar Pro, is $89/yr to cover support and upgrades. We do offer Calendar View Shortcodes and Widget Shortcodes for this version. You can continue to use the plugin for life, but will not receive further updates.

Does this help?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘About Event manager pro’ is closed to new replies.