A single page where all RSVP reponses can be viewed by the user?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus A single page where all RSVP reponses can be viewed by the user?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, I am hoping you could help with this. Basically I have a number of events setup with RSVP free events and I know when a user replies to an event and RSVP they get a ticket which is great and then if they change their mind they can view and update their RSVP. However I was wondering if their was a page I could setup or a shortcode where a user can click and see all the events they RSVP’d too?

Thanks in advance,
    James

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi James!

We do indeed have a shortcode – [tribe-user-event-confirmations]. You can put this on any page (the My Account page might be a good option). This article has some more info on how this shortcode works and some examples of what you can do with it.

Can you give this a try and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A single page where all RSVP reponses can be viewed by the user?’ is closed to new replies.