A few problems with my theme

Home Forums Additional Help Translations A few problems with my theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon Kellyevans

Hi guys, first off congratz on the plugin its perfect for what I want.

I am only really using it very simply and just want to check a few things before I start hacking the code.

1/ When I try to add a new event there does not seem to be an “Add Featured Image” so I cannot add images to my events

2/ the Tribe Modern style is good enough to match my theme so I would like to use that, howver it does not seem to matter what styling type I pick from the setting options it just seems to use my theme style?

Jon Kellyevans

My problem is exactly the same as this issue. The Featured Image option is not available for Events.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/missing-featured-images-for-events/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jon,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately we’re unable to answer support related questions here in the Translation or Pre-Sales forums. However, you can reach out in our forums on WordPress.org.

To help get you pointed in the right direction, you can start by following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if that helps to resolve the Featured Image issue. For the theme styles, you can take a look at the files and see if there is a “tribe-events” folder there. If so, you can remove and styles from within that folder and it will allow the plugin styles to show rather than those that are customized within your theme.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have an account here, you can log in and open a thread in our premium forums or you can also reach out in our forums on WordPress.org.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A few problems with my theme’ is closed to new replies.