A Few Irregularities With CSS…Please Help

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO A Few Irregularities With CSS…Please Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Hosilyk
    Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased the Events Calendar PRO – Unlimited subscription as my organization has a large number of sites that we are going to use the calendar on. I’d like to work out a few issues first, and perhaps with your help I can. Please refer to http://www.cla.csulb.edu/departments/hdev/events/ to see what I am talking about with these two issues.

Issue 1: The “Find Events” button on the main search is in a weird place. I know it is supposed to be to the right of the “Near/Location” search field, please help me to move it there. I tried tweaking some CSS and it did move to the correct place, however, upon resizing the page the button resizes and covers some letters in the “Find Events” button so obviously the tweak I did wasn’t correct.

Issue 2: Under the “View As” dropdown, for some reason the accessible version of the dropdown is showing, in addition to the regular dropdown. Please help me to hide the accessible version. I wasn’t able to fix this by any tweak.

Thank you!

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you’re doing well.

It seems that some of your site styles are causing some sort of conflict with the plugin default styles.

With regards to #1, please add the following custom CSS:

.tribe-bar-filters .tribe-bar-submit {
    margin: 0;
    }
    .tribe-bar-filters .tribe-bar-search-filter {
    width: 25%;
    }

Regarding #2, please add the following custom CSS:

#tribe-bar-views .tribe-accessible-js-hidden {
    display: none;
    }

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Regards,

Juan

Greg Hosilyk
    Participant

Thank you, those CSS tweaks did it!

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hey Greg,

I’m happy to hear that 🙂

If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help as best we can!

Regards,

Juan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘A Few Irregularities With CSS…Please Help’ is closed to new replies.