A couple issues with the new Add Event form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events A couple issues with the new Add Event form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sacha
    Participant

Overall the Add Event form is much improved, but a couple issues have come up with the update. First, the categories field, which is checkboxes, now extends vertically rather than in 3-4 columns horizontally, taking up a lot of space, while checkbox fields in my Additional Fields display horizontally.

Second, I have a button with no text underneath the Choose File button for uploading images. And while I am able to choose an image, it doesn’t upload.

I would love any advice for how to solve these issues. Thank you!

Nico

Hey Sacha,

Thanks for opening different threads for the different issues! Although I’m helping out in various, it really helps to keep things organized ๐Ÿ™‚

For the category checkboxes, you can add this CSS snippet (to your child theme stylesheet or via Simple Custom CSS plugin):

.tribe-event-categories li {
    display: inline;
    }

/* or this if you want them to show in 'columns' - adjust width to fit your categories names */
    .tribe-event-categories li {
    display: inline-block;
    width: 200px;
    }

Regarding the issue with the image upload ‘module’ is this not working at all for you? Can you please send me a link to it (if you have a staging / dev site where I can make a test submission and see the result)?

Thanks,
    Nico

Sacha
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sacha
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Thanks for following up Sacha!

Never got the form link, but I’m stocked to hear you could find the conflict causing this issue. Good work ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘A couple issues with the new Add Event form’ is closed to new replies.