A blablacar.fr like with Community Ticket and Community Event ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions A blablacar.fr like with Community Ticket and Community Event ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Johann

I would like crate a carpool site in WordPress like blablacar.fr (Not so advanced of course).
    Basically I imagined : the event = a car ride and the tickets = the available sit in the car.

First of all, do you think this is working ?

I have others questions in mind :

Can i set a limite to the number of ticket per event ?
    Can i set a default image or hide it ?
    The split payment option works with Stripe Connect ?

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi, Johann. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite, but I don’t think it’d be a good fit at this time. It’s an events calendar plugin and doesn’t have “bookings” type functionality.

http://wpshindig.com/events/ is our demo site. Please review it to learn a bit more about our suite’s functionality.

I’m unfamiliar with the website you shared and am not fluent in French so please explain your request more thoroughly if you feel like we may still be a fit, and I can try to help.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘A blablacar.fr like with Community Ticket and Community Event ?’ is closed to new replies.