Help Desk

‘_tribe_tickets_meta’ attendee meta data not saving.

Hi all,

I’ve seen this reported elsewhere on the forum, so thought i’d add our experience in an effort to get this fixed.

We’ve noticed that meta data is not being saved against some attendees without any obvious pattern as to why this is happening.

I’ve been having a dig around the database and I can see that in many instances the meta data IS saved against the order however it is NOT being saved against the attendee. This results in some attendee information not appearing when you try to view or export the attendees for any given event. I’ve worked this into a temporary workaround where the client can extract the full meta data using the order ID (Provided the data is available, we are still getting situations where no metadata is being saved at all but this is far less common) but obviously we would prefer to help get this fixed as soon as possible.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendee-data-not-stored-when-using-woocommerce-2/

Hi Shaun,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re also experiencing this issue. Thank you for taking the time to submit your information.

As you’ve seen, the more information we can get the better! I’ve added your info to the list and we’ll certainly let you know when a fix is found.

Cheers,
    Trisha

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team