_tribe_tickets_attendee_user_id saving wrong info among other things

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus _tribe_tickets_attendee_user_id saving wrong info among other things

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi there,

I am sorry to inform you that i am experiencing major issues after the recent update on 23.2.2017. Just to let you know i have disabled my theme and all my plugins and been running conflict testing.

1. My biggest problem is that the metadata (_tribe_tickets_attendee_user_id) on user is saved with wrong id. The id being saved on database is the person who is actually accepting the ticket order in woocommerce back end not the id from the person who buys it. And this is creating many problems as we are using this information from attendee id for other purposes as well.

2. The second problem that also came from the new update is that if i enable the options from Events > settings for “When should the tickets be emailed to customers” if i enable all the options nothing works really as the tickets are only sending when the order is complete.

3. As the attendee id is wrong it also creates a another problem which makes the Event Tickets Plus Extension: Show and Print Tickets extension to work incorrectly. It is not showing the tickets for the customer but for the person who accepted the order in woocommerce.

Thanks

Ilkka
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi there, i am happy to inform that different combination of the event settings made things to work again. However i see that it should not be happening like i described when settings are as i have pointed out earlier. It should be newer be set as the person who is accepting the order. When the attendee info is created immediately the info is correct.

Anyways my case is solved.

Geoff

Thanks, Ikka! I’m really glad to hear all is working well but you have given us good information to work with to look into this more and see if there’s anything we can do to prevent this in the future. I’ll go ahead and close this thread since you marked it Resolved, but we may follow up with you here at a later time to dig into this more, if needed.

Thanks and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘_tribe_tickets_attendee_user_id saving wrong info among other things’ is closed to new replies.