501(c)3 forms submitted

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 501(c)3 forms submitted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erikadonaghy
    Participant

Our organization submitted a non-profit form in the last week of July and we haven’t heard anything. I wanted to make sure it was received. It was submitted by Wheeling National Heritage Area for wheelingartbeat.com.
    I’m worried maybe the email was lost in a junk folder.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Erika,

I am happy you reached out. I just searched our inbox your email, your organization name, and your website. In all cases it returned 0 results. Indeed, we never received your email/submission. 🙁 Sorry to keep you waiting this long.

Could you please try refilling out the form? Sometimes the internet dips for a moment when people submit forms, or some other random event can happen, and can cause a form to not go through. It’s just the nature of the internet. Once you’ve submitted it again please let me know and I can double check that we received it. If you share the email address you sent it from in a private reply here, I can definitely look up your submission.

Thanks for your patience. I look forward to helping you get approved after such a long wait.

– Brook

erikadonaghy

I tried to reply to your email. We just resent the application. The email is from the domain @wheelingheritage.org

Brook
    Participant

Excellent! We got it and responded via email. Please let us know if you have any more questions, or for some reason did not receive the response.

Cheers!

• Brook
    Jeff

Hi,

I have the exact situation – I submitted the application on July 23rd and haven’t heard anything back.

I just resubmitted the application now.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff

I got an email reply – thanks!

Jeff

Brook
    Participant

Oh good I’m glad you got a response. Sorry to hear both of your replies did not make it through. :-/ Thanks for resubmitting.

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘501(c)3 forms submitted’ is closed to new replies.