500 errors with Event Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 500 errors with Event Tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ninefootone
    Participant

I’m using Event Tickets Plus and therefore have Event Tickets installed too. This was working fine until the update today (to 4.7.5).

Now none of my blog posts will load and I just get a 500 error. I’ve checked all plugins and if I deactivate Event Tickets the site works fine so it looks to be a conflict with that plugin.

The posts are being styled by the Elementor Page Builder plugin but even with Elementor deactivated posts still don’t load. I’ve even done a test on another site which doesn’t use Elementor for styling blog posts and just adding the Event Tickets plugin causes the blog posts to give a 500 error. In fact, following the steps at the bottom here I’ve reverted to TwentySeventeen with only Event Tickets activated and I still get the 500 error.

Can you suggest a fix ASAP or show me how to roll back to the older version of the plugin?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey ninefootone,

Sorry about the issues.

We have received reports of some bugs with the update and a hotfix for ET is already on the way, if you don’t see it already.

As for rolling back, this article gives you a full description.

Let me know what gives.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

ninefootone
    Participant

Thanks, the update solved it.

FYI the link you give then has a link to the WordPress page but there is no ‘other versions’ area that I can see to enable me to download an old plugin. Don’t know whether I’m missing it?

Not crucial for now as it’s solved but useful for the future maybe.

Andras
    Keymaster

Happy to hear the update solved it. Awesome!

And thanks for pointing out that glitch in the article. I believe it was there before .org had an update about a year ago or so.

Now the previous version can be found on the Advanced page of the plugins, here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/advanced/

I’ll go ahead and update that article.

Can we close this as resolved or is there anything else related to this?

A.

ninefootone
    Participant

Thanks, all good – please close the ticket!

Andras
    Keymaster

Awesome!

We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better.

Thanks and have a fantastic day!

Andras

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘500 errors with Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.