500 Error Occurs When Enabling "Event Tickets Plus" plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 500 Error Occurs When Enabling "Event Tickets Plus" plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Every time I enable the “Event Tickets Plus” plugin on my website it becomes inaccessible. Any and every page I visit a 500 error is thrown. In order to fix the website I have to ftp into my website files and disable the plugin manually. Please help.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Based on what I can see, it looks like your site is running some old versions of the plugins. For example, you have version 4.7.20 of the Event Tickets plugin so if you install new event tickets plus, this will break the site.

The best option would be to update everything to the latest versions.

Just make sure you have a backup of your site and database in case something breaks and you need to restore.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

James
    Participant

Its telling me that my events tickets plugin is at 4.8.1, so I’m not sure what your talking about.

James
    Participant

Here is a screenshot

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Maybe this is for a different site? I am seeing classicalmusicconcert.org.

Can you also delete Event Tickets plus and go int your account and to downloads to download the latest version, then upload that zip file. Activating what I see in the screenshot will break because the version I see there is 4.6.2 so that needs to be 4.8.1 as well.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Error Occurs When Enabling "Event Tickets Plus" plugin’ is closed to new replies.