5-days event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 5-days event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kamen
    Participant

Hi,

I have 5-days event which is happening every Monday in November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2015. I don’t want to block the entire month with this even. Is the a way just to do the days when the event is happening?

Thank you.

Nico

Hi Kamen,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks fro reaching out! I’ll try to help you out on this.

Sorry to say I don’t clearly understand the scenario you are describing ๐Ÿ™ Can you elaborate a bit more?

Is the event set in the Back-End (Wp-admin) as a recurrent event or you created 5 individual events?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Kamen
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thank you for you quick response. I am using the free plugin. The event is
    not set as a recurrent. It is going to be one event which will be 5 day
    but unfortunately the are no consecutive day. It is only on Monday but it
    is one event.

Best regards,

Kamen

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Kamen.
    Nico

Hi Kamen,

Thanks for the follow-up! I think I get you now ๐Ÿ™‚

The best way I can think of organizing this would be to split this ‘big event’ into ‘5 single day events’. Maybe the name of the events can be something like ‘Special Event Day 1 of 5’ or something similar.

You can also tag or categorize them under the same terms, so they become related events. If you do so make sure ‘Hide related events’ is not checked in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display’.

Do you think my suggestions help? Is the any reason for this event to be a ‘one big event’ and not ‘5 smaller events’?
    I don’t see any easy way of hiding the event from the rest of the days, as this behavior is quite unusual.

Please let me know what you think about my suggestions,
    Best,
    Nico

Kamen
    Participant

OK. Thank you.

Kamen
    Participant

I got the pro version. I am wondering why I can’t switch between different displays month, list, day and so on?

Seems to me the link (month) is not active at all and the search is not available at all.

Thank you

Nico

Hi Kamen,

Can you please open up a new thread to address this new issue you are having? We try to keep just one issue per thread so other’s can benefit from the replies. Also issues can be addressed simultaneously by different team members.

Please check on these tips before posting as they might help you out:
    – Are you running the same version of all products? Make sure you are running the same version for all products.
    – You can enable/disable and set default event views at ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display’.
    – If everything looks good at Display settings please try to reset the default view and ‘Save Changes’.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread as the original question is answered, but if the tips above don’t help with your follow-up issue please donโ€™t hesitate to create new a thread and one of the team will be happy to help.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘5-days event’ is closed to new replies.