404 – page doesn't exist after selecting event/ticket to view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 – page doesn't exist after selecting event/ticket to view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    infoasocialstandard
    Participant

Hello, I have just got the Woocommerce Ticket plugin. It has gone fine until I have the calendar and an event on the calendar, but when I select to view the event, and hopefully the ticket purchase, I get 404 instead.

I have gone to the 2012 theme and found it has now allowed the link through…any reson for this?

I am also confused by how to “buy ticket” from the post there is no obvious link to do this. I still haven’t found an actual ticket to buy yet..

I am reverting back to my theme for the moment.

infoasocialstandard
    Participant

Oh, and I have found the calendar event is posting at the bottom of my home page…I dont want this to happen.

Thanks

Leigh

Casey D

Hello infoasocialstandard,

When you install a new plugin like WooCommerce Tickets, you may need to “flush permalinks,” by resaving your permalinks in the Settings > Permalinks admin page.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

infoasocialstandard
    Participant

Hello, flushing doesnt solve the issue. What has got it going in to put the permalinks to default. I’d like to have it back to custom but I need to resolve this issue first. Any advice on this?

Thanks

Leigh

infoasocialstandard
    Participant

Ah, now the /events/ slug isnt working. I am getting a 404 for this

infoasocialstandard
    Participant

Ah Ha!

I think that I had had a previous events system that used /event/ slug.

Changing the slugs to /Shows/ and /show/ has now allowed me to revert back to “postname” permalink and it is working! 🙂

Maybe a plugin to clearout previous slugs would have solved that issue easier

Casey D

Happy it worked out for now!

That’s very interesting. If you check the trash on your ‘Pages’ page and also the ‘Posts’ page, you may find slugs that are still being reserved.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘404 – page doesn't exist after selecting event/ticket to view’ is closed to new replies.