Home › Forums › Calendar Products › Events Calendar PRO › 404 Errors on See All Events of same reoccurring?
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by
Geoff.
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 14, 2015 at 5:35 am #996011
corey hammond
ParticipantSee http://www.maizevalley.com/calendar/corn-maze/2015-09-13/
If you refresh the page until a Corn Maze related event shows up, then try to click ‘See All’ for the reoccurring events, it takes you to a 404 page. It doesnt happen for other events, just events of the same type it seems.
Here is the URL that is being generated that 404’s: http://www.maizevalley.com/calendar/corn-maze-2015-09-13/all/
Its not even formatted correctly. I’m at a loss what to do.
August 14, 2015 at 10:11 am #996095SiteCrafting
ParticipantSounds like there’s a chance this could be related to the issue I reported here? https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-event-all-occurrences-link-issue-for-events-calendar-pro-3-11-1/
August 14, 2015 at 10:48 am #996101corey hammond
ParticipantThanks! I didn’t see that issue when I searched before. I appreciate you linking me to it, sounds like its the exact same issue.
August 14, 2015 at 12:59 pm #996151Brian
MemberHi,
Sorry for the issues here. We are working on a fix.
I do not have an update when that might be release, but I have added this thread to our bug ticket and we will update it once we have a fix.
I am going to close this thread to new replies for now, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.
Thanks
September 3, 2015 at 3:12 pm #1001825Leah
MemberHi there,
I wanted to report back to you on the status of this issue. Your report is tracked in our internal system and a fix is on our to-do list, but we were not able to fit it into our upcoming 3.12 release. Please know that the issue is still very much on our radar and we will be working on it for a future release. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve our plugins. Thank you for using The Events Calendar!
Best,
Leah
and The Events Calendar teamSeptember 23, 2015 at 4:31 pm #1008108Geoff
MemberHowdy folks!
Just want to let you know that we just shipped an update and a patch for this issue was included. Please update and feel free to drop us a new note if you continue to bump into any issues with this. We appreciate your patience while we worked on this–thanks for your support!
Cheers,
Geoff -
AuthorPosts
- The topic ‘404 Errors on See All Events of same reoccurring?’ is closed to new replies.
