404 errors and duplicate content and hcalendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 404 errors and duplicate content and hcalendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott

Hi

I am considering upgrading to pro, i am adding events for our courses that we run from our beauty school. I am concerned about duplicate content as each new event creates a new page. We normally run 3 of the same event at any one time.

Also google search console is showing up over 40 soft 404 errors and 4, 404 errors.

I have never had any errors before this. Also the schema markup, hcalendar is coming up incomplete when i run any of the event urls through googles structured data testing tool.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

Geoff

Hey Scott! Thanks for getting in touch and I’m stoked to hear you’re considering upgrading to Events Calendar PRO. 🙂

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

In the meantime, it’s worth noting that the calendar does throw soft 404 errors for views that doe not include events. The incomplete structured data is certainly interesting. I do see two warnings come up in the structured data testing tool for our demo site but no actual errors that would prevent it from working. Please do link to your structured data results when opening your thread and we’d be interested in checking that out.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 errors and duplicate content and hcalendar’ is closed to new replies.