404 Error with Recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Error with Recurring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lori Bowers
    Participant

Somehow my Events Calendar PRO was deactivated. I have activated it now, however when I click on any previous recurring events it gives me a 404 Error. Everything is up to date.

Lori Bowers
    Participant

I deleted all of my recurring events and tried to add a new one and I am still getting the same 404 error code. Please help!!! I have an event today that needs to work properly.

Cliff

Hi, Lori. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

I’d recommend visiting wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > and re-save your Permalinks.

Then clear your site’s cache if you have that option.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Lori Bowers
    Participant

Thank you! That did work. However, The Events Calendar Pro was deactivated again. I did not realize it until I went to add a recurring event. Any ideas how I can stop it from deactivating again? Thanks in advance.

Cliff

I’m glad to hear that.

It’s definitely not supposed to deactivate, but we’ve heard of it doing so on rare occasion when doing an update–that it doesn’t reactivate.

I’d suggest keeping an eye out for this possibly happening in the future. If it happens consistently, please report it with your detailed findings over the weeks/months of updates (keep a journal please if necessary) in a new thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error with Recurring events’ is closed to new replies.