404 error when WordPress is in a folder

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 404 error when WordPress is in a folder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cedric Simon

Hello,

I have a problem with Events Calendar. I’m using the WordPress boilerplate from Roots.io. WordPress is in wp/ and index.php at root level. When I go to /events I get my events but every links have urls like “/wp/events/category/mycategory” instead of “events/category/mycategory”.
    I already tried to regenerate permalinks.

Thank you.

Cedric Simon

Haha it’s always like that, when I post for help on a forum, I find the solution in 10 minutes ๐Ÿ™‚
    It was my fault and not related to TEC, I was using get_site_url() in my events category menu.

Nico

Hi Cedric,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the heads-up on the resolution of the issue ๐Ÿ™‚

For next time, please note we are not able to provide support in the pre-sales forum. But we are happy to assist our premium users with support issues via our premium forums, please log into the account that has been created when the purchase was made. If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our open source forum. We review that forum weekly, mainly for bug reports.

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error when WordPress is in a folder’ is closed to new replies.