404 Error when viewing recurring event detail page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Error when viewing recurring event detail page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Sloan
    Participant

Good morning. I am having an issue with my events calendar pro plugin. When I view the /events page and click on an event that is recurring (and even when I view a recurring event in the admin and click directly on the URL provided under the title) I get a 404 error. However, I don’t get these errors when I visit the URL of a single event or the first event in a recurring series. It appears that when there is a date appended to the end of the url in a recurring series, that causes the error. I am using The Events Calendar v4.6.1 and Events Calendar Pro v4.3.4 ( I can’t update my Events Calendar Pro because it seems v4.4 and later causes conflicts with Piklist, resulting in a 500 error when attempting to update a recurring event).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Matt!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue.

I have made some tests and could reproduce the same issue, but only with Events Calendar PRO 4.3.4. After updating to the latest version this issue is no longer present, so this might have been fixed in one of the subsequent releases.

I know you can’t udpate your plugin because of the Piklist conflict you experience, so I have raised a flag in the corresponding report to see if we can get things moving faster.

We will post updates about this conflict in your other thread here > https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/500-error-after-updating-recurring-events/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error when viewing recurring event detail page’ is closed to new replies.