404 Error when selecting event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 Error when selecting event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ami
    Participant

We are getting a 404 Error when selecting an Event. The issue seems to be related with the current theme being used. The theme we use is Edu 2.0 by Smooththemes. there is also a plugin that is required by the plugin stToolKit.

when i select the theme Twenty Fifteen, the calendar works correctly.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Ami,

I’d love to help out however I can. 🙂

Since everything is working with Twenty-Fifteen, I’d suggest reaching out to your theme developer for support with this issue, as we, unfortunately, can’t support theme conflicts on this forum.

We build our plugins to be compatible with each other, WordPress core’s functionality, and the default WordPress themes, as it would be logistically impossible to test with all theme and plugin configurations within the WP ecosystem. As such, this forum is reserved for troubleshooting issues with our plugins built in features under default conditions, and fielding bug reports.

Best of luck with your project! Thanks for understanding & let us know should you have any questions in the future!

Best,

Shelby ?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 Error when selecting event’ is closed to new replies.