400 Error occurred while creating Eventbrite in WordPress

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets 400 Error occurred while creating Eventbrite in WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi There,

I keep getting 400 errors whenever I attempt to use the eventbright functionality on the Event Creation page. I am also sure that I have filled out all the required info, I have also triple checked my event bright API key, pay pal, licensing code, but to no avail.

This is strange because just a day or so ago I was able to get the plugin to work with little hiccup. What do you think the issue is?

Btw, this is quite urgent, as the client is expecting this functionality to work today.

Thanks,

Simon

George
    Participant

Hey Simon,

I’m sorry this is happening on day when your client expects something, we will do our best to work quickly.

Unfortunately, if this is related to network connectivity issues there may be little we (or Eventbrite) can do.

Can you confirm though if this happens consistently for all events that are imported from Eventbrite – or does it happen on a random or sporadic basis?

Also, when you mention things working a day or so ago, what sorts of changes have you made on your site since then? Any options changes, new plugin/theme installations, or removals, or server/database migrating, anything at all?

Thanks,
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Simon,

One more thing – if you activate WP_DEBUG on your site and then try importing again, do any PHP errors get displayed on your site?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘400 Error occurred while creating Eventbrite in WordPress’ is closed to new replies.