4.1 missing feature to change limit…

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar 4.1 missing feature to change limit…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mynorthmedia
    Participant

Based on this post from March and the changelog with the plugin’s readme itself, it looks like Filter Bar 4.1 was supposed to include a way for users to be able to change the arbitrary 200 Venues or Organizers limit.

Looking at the diff, it seems like maybe that wasn’t actually merged in?

Version number changed, so did the translations, but I can’t see any way to filter or alter the 200 value on lines 26 and 28 from src/Tribe/Filters/Organizer.php and Venue.php respectively, short of using the “tribe_events_filter_values” filter from src/Tribe/Filter.php and running my own copy of the code in those get_values functions, but that change didn’t come with 4.1. Unless that’s the intended way to do it?

I even just tried redownloading from here to see if maybe git was screwing with me, but it wasn’t.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Cliff

Hi.

(Sorry about any spam check that may have happened.)

I checked with our developers and that blog post item was in error.

Our developers are aware of the situation now. Thank you for bringing it up.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

mynorthmedia
    Participant

That’s cool – I figured as much.

Meanwhile, I’ll just bump it up in the plugin itself, and hopefully the next update will introduce a usable filter for it, or I’ll update it again.

Thanks!

Cliff

Definitely! I think it’s scheduled for one of the near-term releases. I hope it’s soon for you and others.

Thanks for your patience and understanding 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey there,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that Filter Bar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘4.1 missing feature to change limit…’ is closed to new replies.