3rd Party offline ticket scanning

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 3rd Party offline ticket scanning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi
    I recently implemented your system and think it works very well for ticket sales but when it comes to ticket scanning its a bit slow as the scanner has to follow the link to check and you have to switch between browser a the scanning app.

I would like to export the database to a 3rd party scanning company like codeREADr but I’ve realised the QR codes contain a link and not the code and scanning ticket will not validate my ticket as I’m not able to export the links from event ticket plus.

Is there any 3rd party company you suggest I approach that integrates with your system well or any method to achieve offline scanning to speed up the process??

I thought of creating the links by inputting ticket id my self and using concatenate but I can’t export the ticket id either!

Regards

Daniel

Nico

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you out on this 🙂

First of all let me point out that you were not logged in to the site at the time you posted and that we cannot provide support in the pre-sales forum. Anyway I could verify you have a valid license so just be sure to log in before replying.

Regarding the issue you describe, I know some users use a modified version of the attendee exports list with just name + ticket ID. Maybe that works for you? If that’s the case let me know and I can provide the code to modify the attendees list export. That said I’m not much familiarized with how offline QR scanners work so not sure if there’s anything else needed to make it work.

Please let me know about it and I’ll continue to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3rd Party offline ticket scanning’ is closed to new replies.