3-month limit on "other" import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 3-month limit on "other" import

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi! Why is there a 3-month limit on the “other” option for the events aggregator? Our company has 1 to 4 events per month and we really need to be able to list about 8 months out on a second website. Is there anything I can do to increase this limit? We only do 35 events in a given year, so there wouldn’t be more than 20 events imported at any given time… Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

There are of course two sides to this.

• The site you are importing data into
    • The site you are importing from

In your case, it sounds like you control both which is great.

Within the destination site, you could modify the Import Limit Type setting to limit not by date range but by number of events: instead of being limited to 3 months in the future, you could set something appropriately high such as 4000 events. If that doesn’t work in your case, let me know: there are some (advanced level) workarounds we might be able to offer.

The other piece of course is the site you are importing from (the source of the data). To protect this site, The Events Calendar limits the number of events it will offer up for export to 50 – however it is entirely possible to modify this. Please see the following support topic to learn how:

theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-api-not-returning-all-results

Does that help? Please do let me know if I can clarify anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3-month limit on "other" import’ is closed to new replies.