3 from 4 calendars are not imported

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 3 from 4 calendars are not imported

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    webmaster@emk
    Participant

Hello,

i have 4 Google-Calenders which i want to import/update daily. I scheduled all with a different time (1 hour between each import). One of them is daily updated, but the other 3 are not. I can update them manually but the scheduled import is not working for them? All 4 calendars are on the same Google-Account, but have different URLs. Can you please help me?

Hi Dominic,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual? Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3 from 4 calendars are not imported’ is closed to new replies.