3.9.4 – Events showing wrong price

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.4 – Events showing wrong price

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    p88dadmin
    Participant

Hi,

The plugin is showing the price of an event that is my “take-home” dollar amount…the amount of money I will be getting after the EventBrite fees.

For example, an event that costs $149 is showing $139.81 on the Event Details section. See screenshot.

Price Error

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues and the images.

I was able to reproduce the bug on my site as well and I have created a bug report to address this.

I do not have an update when we might release that, but I am trying to get it into the next update.

We will update this ticket once we know more.

Thanks

Paul Gray
    Participant

Hi,

Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this problem. We’re experiencing a similar problem on our site where some, but not all, events show prices including discounts that have since expired.

thanks,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi blackandwhitetradingltd,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum where we interact with you one on one. Also, we encourage you to post on your own topic because every time we post we email the author of the topic.

Having said, the issue here was fixed in 3.9.5 so it sound like you may be having another issue. I am not clear what the issue is, can you provide a screenshot or link and let us know what is displaying versus what should be displaying?

So if you can let me know what you find out in a new topic we can help you there, but if you like you can still post what you find here.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3.9.4 – Events showing wrong price’ is closed to new replies.