3.9.4 – Cannot register for EventBrite event after successful import

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.4 – Cannot register for EventBrite event after successful import

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    p88dadmin
    Participant

Hello,

I am able to successfully import my EventBrite IDs into my WP site after upgrading to 3.9.4. However, none of my events are showing the registration information. In other words, no one can register for the events.

I’m using Chrome Version 42.0.2311.135 (64-bit) on OSX Yosemite. There are no errors in the console. I have older events in my calendar that is showing the registration information – only the freshly imported events do not work.

Any ideas?

Many thanks for being on top of all the issues!

Julie

Josh
    Participant

Hey Julie,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I tested this out on my local install and was able to replicate the issue that you’re describing. Looking a little further, it appears that after importing the default option for displaying the tickets is set to “No” https://cloudup.com/cNXDoSYYm67.

However, there is a bug that isn’t allowing the option to be set to “Yes” for displaying the tickets. I’ve logged an internal issue for this bug and a developer will be looking into a solution for this issue. I’ve added this thread to our internal system and you’ll be notified here as we make progress on this issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. We appreciate your support as we work to get our plugin compatible with the latest version of the Eventbrite API.

Thanks!

p88dadmin
    Participant

Thanks for the update, Josh! I’m glad the issue can be reproduced. Please keep us updated on progress!

Julie

Josh
    Participant

Hey Julie,

No problem and we definitely appreciate your patience! We’ll update you here as we make progress on this update.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.9.4 – Cannot register for EventBrite event after successful import’ is closed to new replies.