3.7 Upgrade locks wp-admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 3.7 Upgrade locks wp-admin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brainpop
    Participant

Running WordPress 4.0 and activated The Events Calendar 3.7. The site runs fine, and I can access wp-admin.

Once I activate The Events Calendar Pro 3.7, wp-admin just hangs. We have 43,000 events.

Josh
    Participant

Hello brainpop,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Try deleting The Events Calendar Pro from your and then re-install and activate via the admin. If there is still an activation issue, this approach may give us a generated response of why the plugin isn’t able to be activated.

Also, to be certain, can you verify that you’ve gone through the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a plugin or theme conflict?

Thanks!

brainpop
    Participant

@josh– This was done and still not activating. We went through testing conflicts as well.

Does 3.7 run an upgrade procedures for events? Something that would hang if there were 43,000 events?

Josh
    Participant

Hello brainpop,

I apologize for the continued inconvenience this issue is causing. I have a few more questions that could help us to narrow in on what the issue may be.

Are you updating the Pro version from an older version of the plugin? If so, what was the last version of the plugin that you had active?

Also, where is the site hosted and what are the specs of the current hosting plan? With 43,000 events it could be causing some strain on the current hosting environment.

Hopefully the answers to these questions will help us to narrow in on the issue.

Thanks!

brainpop
    Participant

A quick table repair in phpmyadmin, and it activated.

Closing ticket. Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello brainpop,

Thanks for following up with us!

I’m glad you were able to get the plugin activated! If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘3.7 Upgrade locks wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.