3.6.1 WPML ready?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 3.6.1 WPML ready?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Austin

Hi,
    I know for some time there have been questions about this plugin and WPML. Any update on this? What features specifically do not work with WPML?

Leah

Hi Austin,

Thanks for your post. We are still planning to integrate with WPML, but it is not currently compatible. If you’d like to stay updated on our progress, you should add your vote to our UserVoice page. We will update there as we go. I’m afraid I don’t know the specifics on what is not compatible- it varies depending on your set-up, and I’m not terribly familiar with it. I recommend you try it out with our core The Events Calendar and see if it might still work for you. Thanks for your patience while we work on full compatibility.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3.6.1 WPML ready?’ is closed to new replies.